CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Knackered Pwincess

UGH........got up this morning and did mums and then the bills......all good for a Thurday, infact had a lovely time with the boy. And then, for no explicible reason, I decided that today would be the day that I would go through and sort out all of the boys toys. Hmmmmm...........does anyone have any idea just how many toys a 4 yr old collects in their brief lifetime????? Enough that I am throwing out about 6 bin bags full, and he STILL has a full toy cupboard!!!! Add to that the fact that as this was his first Christmas with daddy not living here, everyone went overboard on the present buying, myself included, which means there was an awful lot to wade thru.........infact I actually piled it all up high, and it was still more than a king size bed can hold!!!!!!!!!!!

But I managed it, and now, am dusty, knackered, but pleased, cos for the first time in ages, my boy is upstairs, playing on his own, watching Narina on the telly (YAY......PEACE AND QUIET)!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»