CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Peacekeeper, I am not!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Went to mum's today, to do some cleaning for her.......(it does make sense, i do that, and she has the boy while I work on a Saturday) Her and my sister were having a row, mainly about the past and my sister being a brat really. I was trying my best, but really, everything I said or suggested, was wrong.........I told my sister that something wasnt up to her, as she doesnt own the house, and is only 15, that was wrong.........i suggested that possibly my mother could benefit from a counseller, someone who is completely removed from it all, just someone to talk to, not as a psychoanyliser or anything like that, just as someone just for her.........that was very very wrong. I give up!

And now, me and my boy are gonna do housework, which actually, we have fun doing, maybe because we've always done it together, or maybe because my boy is a neat freak!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»