CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 03, 2006

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am sooooooo very very knackered. I think this might have something to do with the 8 cages that were left from yesterdays delivery. I cannot possibly express how pleasaed I am that last night was Carols last night!!!!!!!!! I havent stopped all day!!!!!!! Not only did she leave all the stock, she didnt put yesterdays milk away, which means its got to be wasted off..........50 x 4pts, 38 x 2pts and 18 x 1pts........thats a total of £89.68 she lost the shop with her laziness!!!!!!

Other than that, I am feeling an overwhelming urge to go out and sing karoke.........I have no idea why! But really, quite an urge going on............an urge to sing 'Hanky Panky' of all things.........i blame Graeme personally......something about the line 'i'll settle for the back of your hand somewhere on my behind' has just caught my imagination!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»