CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 01, 2007

Self reflection and general babble.




Randomly, I need to find somewhere that has this song on Karoke. I miss getting up, in a dingy crowded pub, and strutting my stuff, and its been a full 18 months since I last did so, so any help would be gratefully recieved!

In other news, ummm, not much really. I need to meditate tonight, as my head is too full of 'stuff'. Hurt and anger are in there, along with some betrayal and general negativity. I need t o have a bit of a spring clean in my head....maybe posting AFTER that would have been a better idea.

About 6 months ago, I made a point of pampering myself once a week, religioulsly. That, among other things that are for me more than anyone else have fallen to the wayside recently, so I also need to get that sort of thing back on track.

So, I am taking my randomness and craziness to one side and will post once there is less in my head!

1 comments:

Graeme said...

Hello, that song is available on Bigman Entertainments karaoke, you may not be able to find it in the books u are looking in because it's normally listed as Angel, rather than In the arms of an angel......and if you can find a baby sitter for the boy I will gladly take you to The Ashley next time Bigman does karaoke there :-)