CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Year, New Things, and so on and so forth

Teeny-tiny post today.

I have added to my side bar today. It's a widget powered by Library Thing, a wonderful site that lets you catalogue your books online. I just went through a couple of my favourite authors and the books I own by them, and my list totals 103 already!!*blushes*.

So, anyway, this thing I've added shows a random selection of books from my library, which frankly, I'd recommend to anyone who enjoys reading!!!

Thats it for now...Apart from a prewarning for anyone trying to get in touch with me tomoro...I will be offline, my land line will be unplugged and my mobile, thou it will be on for the school just incase, will not be answered or replied to unless it is the school. This is not because I'm being unsociable, but because I don't want to talk to anyone tomoro!!!!! Anyone who knows me will understand!

2 comments:

Graeme said...

Enjoy your day, little miss chaos, and I shall see you tuesday.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. Hope you get what you want.