CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 27, 2007

D'OH, I FORGOT TO BLOG AGAIN!

But I have a REALLY good excuse or two...

Number one is work. It's gotten so very very bad that I can't even walk in there without feeling my blood start to boil slowly. It just gets me so worked up at the moment, because its the sort of place where we're expected to cope, regardless of what the Head Office, or the staff choose to throw at us. If I had an option, I'd resign tomorrow. But I don't. So, Graeme can now relax cos I aint going anywhere for at least the next couple of months!

Number two is Waterstones. It is a beautiful, beautiful shop. HOWEVER, they should never EVER EVER be allowed to do a 3 for the price of 2 deal on Tess Gerritsen. I have new books!!!

Number three is the HUNDINGER of a cold I have right now. I feel like s**t. Ah well, theres nothing I can do about it except grit my teeth and carry on while dreaming of sleeping!

Thats probably all of the good excuses I have, the others are simply laziness and lack of anything exciting going on!!!!!

3 comments:

Graeme said...

I'm sorry, but I'm not accepting resignations this year.

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Do you and I work at the same place? It certainly sounds like it - just take whatever nonsense they feel like throwing at you and say thank you. Blech.

Graeme said...

Lisa, do you want a job?