CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 18, 2006

Return of the template

Ok, so I've returned to the original template......There is a reason for this, I have a big ass blog entry today and the other template just doesn't like them!!!!!!!

I began my day in a flurry of glasses hunting......Damn the boy, and then with a phone call from my mother that went something like this...Random chat, pointless noise, 'oh, let me chat to Edward.' now, being the good daughter I am I asked my son if he wanted to talk to granny.......Which he didn't.........However, this was apparently 'putting in a negative' (and what is that exactly? My mental pic involved a minus sign and my girl parts!). So on the second phone call, she asked to talk to him again, and I tried to hand him the phone.......It must be mentioned that he is 5, overtired, and not a morning person right now....His answer 'NO, I don't want to cos I hate her'.................Oh the shame.........This was something, that obviously I have trained him to say when I signal to him, being the trained seal that he is.................But never mind. Then there was some random 'Tizzie beating'.......Its the sport of the summer I'm telling ya! Then the debacle that was the CAB. I am not against the CAB, in fact, I think they do a wonderful and much needed job, and I donate whenever I can..............HOWEVER...............I went there, and saw a rather handsome young man (a miracle in itself), for an hour......And we sorted out a plan of action for dealing with Scottish Power, and away I went, happy that it was over............(another mistake of my day!).......I walk in the door, and there is a phone call, from the aforementioned handsome man, asking me to GO BACK IN........damnit, I barely had time to inhale my FIRST coffee of the day! But that's sorted out now, so I go to my mothers to do some cleaning, where she starts rattling on about my arrogance and generally having a beating session. It seems that I must speak in tongues or something, as when I said 'would you mind if I just pay attention to what I'm doing' and this is obviously code for 'I wont argue with what you are saying so feel free to follow around bitch-slapping me with my inadequacies' ARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Then, icing on the cake, I FOUND HIS GLASSES.......ON MY BED...........WHERE I PUT THEM THIS MORNING............I am a tit.

1 comments:

Graeme said...

I'd like to say that I'm pleased you have returned to pretty pink.