CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 27, 2006

a quick break from my book!

so, I succumbed, I went to Graeme's blog and had to try out the Seasme Street quiz.....turns out I am....



You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others


YAY ME!!!!!!!
And today, I went carbooting with Em, followed by a spot of shopping in Christchurch................so tonight I am gonna spend some quiet time with my book, my MP3 player (I got new batteries today) and possibly some wine, if I can find any in the house!!!!!!!!
******I have just realised how to leave a comment on my blog ......when you click to add a comment, it'll take you back to the home screen.......click on 'blog' again, and scroll down, it should allow you to do it there........I think!!!!******************

2 comments:

Tizzie said...

Yep..........I was right on how to comment!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you're having a good time. Meant genuinely, not sarcastically.