CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A quickie!!!!!!!

So, a quick post, as I have to restore the trashed house before my sister babysits tonight, and work tonight (which could either be really good, or not as the case maybe, depending on how much gets done this afternoon).

For some reason, my body thought it was a good idea to stay up until 4am.......partly because I was really close to the end of my book (now I have to wait the best part of a year for the next one in the series) and partly because it hates me, and knew I had to be up early. So I get up at about 8 after the alarm went off forever, and tidied the house........which the boy then destroyed, I am sorely tempted to just not bother tidying until next week!

Then a full scale catastophe hit..........I RAN OUT OF TOILET ROLL.........this would never have happened when Phil lived here as he had some sort of fetish that involved buying about 200 rolls a month, but alas, with all the chaos, I managed to go to Tescos and still FORGOT...........................DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

And thats it, as my life is still rated a -7 on the 1-10 scale of dullness!

1 comments:

Graeme said...

I'm sure that the -7 will become a -6 after you do your shift later...