CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 09, 2006

D'oh I keep forgetting to blog

I HURT.........LOTS...........did so much at work that i actually have really really sore feet, it hurts to walk.........even thou i am very very proud of what i managed to achieve I'm really not sure that it is good to work hard enough that i hurt. This being said, I really did do LOTS..............I worked all the stock.....every single bit, plus emptied a cage, and worked the fridge and freezer, things that we never get round to on a Sunday! Having a competent till worker helped, i spent less than 20 minutes on the till! 4 hours into the shift i realised that i was going to have to clean if i didnt find something to do! My only big problem is this IF I CAN DO IT THEN WHY CANT OTHERS??????????????????? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
In other news..........ummmmmmmmmmmmm...........practically nothing, or more accurately, absolutely nothing, as i try very hard not to talk about my stunning little boy all the time and i have spent most of my time with him this week......Oh, and i have an EAR INFECTION..........damnit, not the boy getting one, but me.......woke up at 3 in the morning Thursday howling in pain (i am truely a girl when it comes to ear ache) and then went to the Doc's on Friday and got chided for not coming in sooner as i obviously know what was going on, infact, apparently i was very very lucky my eardrum didnt burst, but thats not actual excitement, is more like depressing normalacy for me! And now, now i am gonna curl up with my book and pretend that i dont need to go and remake my bed, and put away a small mountain of clean washing!!!!

0 comments: