CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Damn its been a long time since I blogged

Opps, i didnt realise that its been over a week since i put anything on here! and its been a big week this week. I've sorted out my finances and finally found out that i'll be getting housing benefit, so i now have a finacial plan for the year (only 3 weeks late!).
Also, work has been cool, i am actually enjoying it at the moment (not that i will actually admit it!)
In other news, i joined the GYM on Monday!!!!!!!!! Now i just need to invest in a tracksuit of some sort, a sports bra to hold the twins down so that they dont blacken my eyes, and a decent MP3 player, so i can disappear off into my own world, and then, i shall start working out!
Also, i currently have 3 cigarettes left, and intend to give up when they are gone. I want to do this anyway, as i cant afford to smoke, and i get out of breath doing the smallest things, and i want to be able to run around with my son without hurting myself. But i've had to do it a bit earlier than scheduled as i've run out of money until tomoro, so i may as well give up now.
Therefore, this blog is also gonna become a progress report on giving up smoking and taking up exercise...............i wonder if i have bitten off more than i can chew here????

0 comments: