CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 18, 2007

The BIG-ASS post I promised!!!!

Here comes the post I promised to make up for my lack of posting so far this year. I was horrified when I realized how little I've been posting...I used to post every day...what has happened to me?!?!?!?!?! I will add a disclamer right here at the start...I'm drinking Lambrini Pink Champange. I'm not usually a fan of the cheap wine, but theres something a little addictive about it, and its PINK!!!!!

So, we'll start with Saturday, as thats the first day that something even remotely exciting happened!!!! I WENT OUT!!!! Honest I did, I am not lying, and the proof can be found over at Graeme's blog (I can't be bothered to post pic's, I'm sorry). It was Rachel and Leighton's wedding, and the reception was beautiful. Rachel's dress was glorious and Leighton looked so happy he could have burst! I wish them all the best for the future. It was also fun to go out with the guys from work...we NEVER do anything together except whinge about work!!

Sunday I spent sleeping, cos I was a tad hungover, and the boy got up at 5:30 AM!!!!!!

Monday...I spent SHOPPING. I mean REALLY SHOPPING. I spent almost as much as I make in a month!!!! I bought CD's, books, toys for the boys, clothes for the boy, a new cat-o'-nine-tails (pic's to come of that!), Thortons chocolates and some other random stuff. I now have a healthy respect for the effectiveness of retail therapy...I felt SO very good after shopping for 5 HOURS.

Tuesday I had a driving lesson and drove to Southampton for the first time in 7 years. I didnt do too badly all things considered, and I have the most AWESOME driving instructor in the world...we stopped for a fag break!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday I built a chest. It was all pre-cut wood so I just had to put it together but even so, I was chuffed with it!! And now its sat in my room, under my window, full of my Wicca supplies and reference books. It also acts as an altar, which has made my month. Its so fulfilling to be able to worship at an altar designed specifically for that purpose, even more so as I constructed it myself. The connection I feel to the Deities has easily doubled, which is probably why I'm feeling so much better.

Yesterday I did town with Amy, which was fun, thou I was paying bills!!!!

Today I did NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats about all my news for now. Tonight I have a night of wine, reading and Supernatural planned.

Oh, and I forgot to mention my new sheets. They may only be polyester satin, but beggers can't be choosers, and I have gold and black slippy-slide-y sheets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh fantastic! Loving the sound of gold slippy slidey sheets! hehehehehehehe...