CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

ARGHHHHH........THE CHAOS

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tell me WHY I thought it would be a good idea to argee to my mothers plan. As it stands, I do at least an hour of housework for her, and in exchange, she babysits for me while I am at work once a week. However, this week is half term, so I took the boy with me, ended up being there for 2 hours, and threw my whole day off. Infact, looking at it, I cannot see how I'm going to have any chance to do anything else this week, I wont have chance to get into town or anything. ARGH.........god forbid I should try to spend time with my son!!!!!!!!

So, now, I need to rush around like a headless chicken trying to get organised before I head to work (luckily Dave is having the boy today) and look forward to doing most of a delivery in 4 hours! (YAY ME).......thou, this being said, James is in this evening, so at least there will be something pretty to look at while I'm working!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»