CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

LOVING the wireless

seriously...why have I never had wireless before???? I'm loving being sat on my bed and online too. Admittedly I have to take the puta back downstairs in a minute to do more cleaning...but still...very cool to have wireless. My next project will be going online on Animal Crossing...cos I love that game and the kids accidently deleted my years worth of playing...I need to steal some fish and bugs!!

Other than that I am not quite sure why I'm blogging...I've had such a dull day...I got up, went to work, came home, and started the housework. That's it. I still need to get a life....can you buy them these days??? Oh well, if something exciting does happen I'll just have to blog again!

0 comments: