CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

My life is incredibly dull...

...and this is why I don't blog anymore!!! I was wandering around work wondering what to blog about and I worked out how my life goes.....

My boys (they are my world, but frankly, who else is interested in Phil and Edwards day-to-day apart from me?) I love them to the ends of the earth and back, but there really isnt anything much to say!
My family....least said and all that!
My job........there may not be enough words, but even so, deadly dull!
Housework.........endless housework!

Thats it. That is my life. I am dull!!!! But I'm cool with that, dull and ordinary are all good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you tired of seeking loans and mortgages from banks? Have you been turned down constantly by your banks and other financial institutions due to bad credit? Are you about loosing your home due to financial constraints? Global Lenders Inc is here to set you free from debt. For immediate enquires you can contact us via email powerfinance7@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
**********************
1) Full Name:.....
2) Gender:........
3) Loan Amount Needed :...
4) Loan Duration:...............
5) Country:.......
6) Home Address:..
7) Mobile Number:.....
8) Fax Number:......
9) Occupation:....
10) Monthly Income:......
11) Salary Date:....
12) Purpose of loan;...
13) Where did you get our loan advertisement:....
14)Contact email:........

Awaiting your swift response.
May Allah bless you.
IBRAHIM MUSA
Leverage Pvt Ltd.
Associate Director
power Financial Service Pvt.
Contact Us At :powerfinance7@gmail.com

عبير القحطان said...




شركه كشف تسربات المياه بمكة








شركه عزل فوم بالرياض

شركه عزل فوم بالدمام

شركه عزل اسطح بالدمام

شركه عزل فوم بالقطيف

شركه عزل فوم بالاحساء

شركه عزل فوم بالجبيل