CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Change

I haven't blogged for ages, I know this, but I'm hoping to change all that.

It occured to me that I always try to change but I never really manage to. Every week, I'm going to get fitter, lose weight, be healthier, and so it goes on. In a rare introspective moment I realised that although I have grown up, I'm still experiencing the same issues and insecurites that I was 10 years ago. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do about it, but as a person who doesnt deal with things but just buries them, I'm thinking that actually getting some of the words out might be helpful. I've spent a lot of time and money on trying to change without really putting my heart into it, so I'm going to try a different tack and not spend the money but to actually really WANT to do it. I know myself welll enough to know what my issues are, and where they stem from, but because the life I am in right now is so comfortable, I take the lazy route!

I knnow few people are interested in this, and that is all good with me, cos that gives me license to be honest, and to say things that I wouldnt say to actual people.

We'll know if its working if I manage to post at least one update this week!!!!

2 comments:

stiggy said...

Hi Tiz, it's Andy.

Sorry I've not been in touch for years. Phil called me about a year ago, and I promised to call him back. For various, stupid reasons, I didn't.

I'd love to catch up with you both.

Mail me if you wanna - mansella@btopenworld.com

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض